Sunday, November 23, 2008

Square One


We all have our reasons for doing what we do. Regardless whether our motives were pure, distorted or laughably dumb, we have them.


That includes me.


But then again, my reason for creating a blog is too simple that even I'm wondering whether I dreamt it.


I just want to write. Well, not only to write but to write MEANINGFULLY. I realise the power of words and how they have the ability to make things last, to influence, to complicate, to change. For better or for worse, in whatever way we want to use them.


And in some small way, I pray that I'll use them the way God wants me to. After all, everything I write about, whatever I've gone through was because of Him. My history is His story.


So here's to this blog and let's see how long it lasts.

No comments: